1. Do your products comply with FDA and EU standards? Are you REACH registered in the European market?
Yes, absolutely! We have been selling our popular products around the world for over 10 years and we can provide all paper documentation.
2. Where can I find technical data sheets and material safety data sheets?
The technical data sheets and data sheets are not currently uploaded to the website, you can send your request by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.
3. What is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity depends on the type of product and the minimum order quantity depends on the product range. For most items it is 1 Kg and for some other items it is 100g.
4. Can you provide samples?
Yes, if you are interested, please click on Sample Request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
5. How are your pigments packaged?
Bags, jars, cartons, drums are all possible and we can also provide private labels, special packaging according to your needs.
6. What is the lead time for an order?
If we have the product in stock, it takes less than 2 weeks. However, if we do not have enough stock, it will take about 3-4 weeks.